- Doing Open University Tutor Marked Assignments in "Data, Computing, and Information" and "Engineering the Future" courses.
- Learning how to program Python using Diving into Python and Thinking Like a Computer Scientist.
- Applying to go to university.
- Looking for a job.
- Creating a lengthy webcomic narrative.
- Blogging extensively.
- Reading The Origin of Wealth by Eric Beinhocker.
- Reading Four Laws that Drive the Universe by Peter Atkins.
- Reading Feersum Endjinn's by Iain M Banks.
Ideas That Teach Economics: Who Should I Ask?
9 hours ago