Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Why? Because it's been nearly six months and I've finally formulated the perfect resolutions. Here they are:

  1. Legally purchase every single track of music I have on my PC.
  2. Improve my German and French to the extent that I can translate the main, front-page article of both Die Welt and Le Monde into English without having to look up any words.
  3. Read Sam's Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days.
  4. Read one fictional classic, and one non-fiction classic. At the moment I'm thinking War and Peace and The Wealth of Nations.
  5. Quit my job.
  6. Start higher education again.
Mmm. This is not actually as interesting as it seemed in my head.

As compensation, here is the picture of the Firefox girl:


For your delectation or sneering

No comments: